C&A Pro DEALER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In the event credit is extended by Pride Solutions to applicant, payment terms shall be as follows:
- Dealers receive special discounted pricing that is set April 1st of every year. Invoices are to be paid by credit card at time of order unless proper credit check has passed and net 30 payment terms have been established.
- Late charges shall be added to the account – computed upon the unpaid balance until the account is paid in full
- Applicant agrees to pay reasonable attorney’s fees and other costs incurred for collection by Pride Solutions.
- Please see C&A Pro’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) policy.
- Claims for defective merchandise must be made within thirty (30) days after receipt of merchandise.
- No goods may be returned for credit to Pride Solutions without prior authorization and Return Material Authorization (RMA) number issued by Pride Solutions.
- All goods returned are subject to a 25% restocking fee (exceptions are returns for warranty or improperly filled orders such as wrong or missing parts).
- All returned merchandise must be shipped prepaid to Pride Solutions (exceptions are returns for warranty or improperly filled orders such as wrong or missing parts).
- Credit on returns to dealers is not refunded in cash. Credit may be applied to future purchases.